Sunday, November 8, 2015

Coming Typical Week

Hello Everyone:

Another quiet weekend for yours truly. It got off to a rocky start with a screaming match between mom and I over something incredibly stupid-dinner. Mom was so adamant about eating at certain time and I wasn't hungry right away. Besides, I wasn't completely ready. We got mad and I was still mad the next day. I'm still mad, just down to simmering mad. The ongoing issue is that she really doesn't listen or understand anything I say. It's aggravating. Anyway, things are pretty mellow. It's amazing how relaxing some music can be. My weekly blast-the-music-in-the-EarPods routine. The only downside was the bad connection on Friday prevented me from listening to my new favorite radio show. It's hosted by the former guitarist for the seminal punk band the Sex Pistols. What's surprising is I haven't gone deaf. Right now,  I'm just kicking back on a Sunday evening with 'Mad Men.'  The coming week should be pretty typical, except for the fact I have to go to the Department of Motor Vehicles this week-a.k.a the Portal to Hell. I have to renew my license and they need me to come in for a new picture. Joy. I made an appointment and I'm hoping it shouldn't take a lot of time. Other than that, pretty typical week.

No comments:

Post a Comment