Monday, October 26, 2015

Tech Gremlins Be Gone

Hello Everyone:

Once again, I prevailed over the tech gremlins that continue to plague my laptop. The bottom line is I still need a new laptop. Great, except for the fact I can't afford one. The best I can maybe do is a keyboard cover for my iPad. The iPad is the worst device in the world. It's lighter to carry around and it works great.  It fits in nicely with new found liking to the whole digital work world. Anytime, anywhere. The iPad makes me more mobile because it's lighter to tote around, among other things.  So it works.  I probably should hit up the Geniuses to figure out how to make the most of it. I think I can do split screen, which would be really handy. What I would really like to do is figure out how to add pictures to my blog, using the iPad. What I want to be able to do is add pictures from Google images, directly onto the post.  In other blog news, I hit 50,000 page views. Woo hoo. What I would really love to do is assemble a team to put together a website and really go big. My thought is to more video and photographic content. You know, something great. Again, I wish I could afford all this.  Maybe one day, this wish will come true. Right, it'll come true about the same time I get married.

No comments:

Post a Comment