Sunday, March 9, 2014

Sunday Quickie

Hello Everyone:

Before I get going, I want to just remind all of you that my friend from USC still needs your help.  Her firm, RTKL, is raising funds to build a sculpture from canned food.  When it's finished, the canned food will be donated to the Los Angeles Regional Food. You can by going to http://ww.lafoodbank.org and make donation. Be sure to designate it for RTKL.  Thanks.

Last night the bf stopped for a some fun.  He was quite helpful in explaining me what a "booty call" is.  Apparently, he does care about me and not just interested in random sex.  Now, that and the time has made me tired.  I just have a few minutes before I run into the PLB Theater to see Blue Jasmine.  It's the latest from Woody Allen.  Don't judge, I like his movies but his personal life is another story.  So far the weekend has bee n pretty status quo.  Mom is still working on me, imparting subtle messages and lessons.  Once again, over lunch, I told I'm bored with the her company and everything else.  I tend to be more direct.  Lingering over meals has no appeal for me.  Listen, I got to run so we'll tomorrow, but please donate.

Monday March 10, 2014

I realized yesterday evening that this post was intended for another blog.  

No comments:

Post a Comment