Monday, October 14, 2013

3007

Hello Everyone:

A really big thank you for all your support of this blog.  I can't believe that we hit 3007 page views since January.  You all are so amazing.  I'm absolutely floored with gratitude.  To celebrate this milestone, I'd like to call your attention to an organization worthy of your support, Road Recovery (http://www.roadrecovery.org).  This is an organization dedicated to helping young people battle addictions and other adversities.  This year, they're celebrating their fifteenth anniversary.  Road Recovery first came to my attention earlier this year in a Facebook post and again over the weekend. Please go to this website and check it out.  Share it on as many social media sites as you can.  Spread the word.

Thanks and I'll check back with you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment